London Campus: 4th – 5th December 2017.
Join the Certified Entrepreneurship Course that will transform the way you do business!
- ESCP Europe – world’s First Business School (est.1819) in partnership with i-genius – world’s largest international community of social entrepreneurs
- Business experts and share real solutions and practices
- Company CEO’s will share real experiences
- Excellent networking opportunities with out 50,000 strong alumni
- Dates: 4th – 5th December 2017 (networking drinks on December 4th)
Lunches and Coffee break included
DURATION & LOCATION
2 -day Seminar December 4th & 5th, 2017
ESCP Europe -London campus
December 4th and 5th, 2017
For assistance contact Programme Coordinator
Description of the programme
This short-course is designed for early stage social entrepreneurs or corporate professionals interested in developing a greater understanding of social entrepreneurship and how to start, build and develop a social enterprise.
The course aims to offer social enterprise start ups, entrepreneurs and executives a good understanding as to how to achieve and pursue a successful social entrepreneurship venture. You will learn how to get a perfect idea and implement it considering all the current factors such as Megatrends and the use of the digital era to create an idea into a reality.
PROGRAMME OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS
- Mega Trends
- Business Canvas
- Preparing Proposals
- Science of Brain storming
- Art of Analysis
- Making it Happen
- How to Pitch
Certified Social Entrepreneurship Course
- Be part of a practical and innovative way of learning social enterprise best practices
- Experience the First Business School since 1819 est.
- Real time experience with experts and business CEOs
- Expertise in Mega Trends, International Social entrepreneur ventures and how to get started
- Build knowledge in social impact and profitability
- Tommy Hutchinson, founder & CEO, i-genius
- Peter Stephenson-Wright, Affiliate Professor, Director of Executive Education – Director of the Executive MBA – ESCP Europe
- Terence Tse, Associate Professor, ESCP Europe
- Guest speaker: Dr Ali Parsa, founder & CEO, Babylon Health
APPLY NOW !! Save 11%
EARLY BIRD £ 1,800 + VAT – UNTIL NOV 17 th 2017
Regular Tuition Fee £ 2,000 + VAT
For more information and to apply visit: https://business-school-london.escpeurope.eu/en/seminars/certified-social-entrepreneurship-partnership/