John Enyinna's friends
DIY-SCHOLARSHIP: the workable alternative to...university tuition fee funding!
posted on Friday, August 13, 2010 09:35 PM
LETTER TO THE STAKEHOLDER:
The State of the Union of Our Education Sector.
The circumstances that surround our education system necessitated this innovative approach to tuition fee funding. The once burgeonoing education sector has assumed the methaphor: "PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN" as often seen on the pack of medicines produced to cure a child of an illness; this time not the Chief Medical Officer warning! but ironically by the various education authorities & the governments which license them to operate.
As you are no doubt aware, going to university or educating a child at private education is not as cheap as buy-1-get-1 free merchandise; not even now the average tuition fee in most English universities is £3,225 per annum and the average student debt in the UK's so-called free tuition fee economy-Scotland is above £5,000 per year.
Even though the high cost of university education is not perculiar to the UK; it is a mitigating factor why children from less affluent backgrounds cannot go to universities of their choice nor can the elite ivory-towers wittingly offer them a place on their campuses. Nonetheless, research has shown that children who attend well funded school or privately educated achieve higher exam grades and have a wider range of social and educational abilities. As result there are over 750,000 kids in private education in the UK today, more than there were 12 years ago; suggesting that, money and not talent is the means to achieving this end...Educational mobility and socia/upward mobility later in the lives of these children.
Having noticed that the trend is prioritized towards privatized education and realizing most parents neither can afford a private education tuition fee nor educate their children at the RUSSEL GROUP of universities; after long and hard brain storming, a synergy for the education sector was born; which front-end ideology is based on two contiguous concepts... And a rewarding back-end innovative approach to tuition fee funding.
That the coalition government commissioned the Lord Browne Enquiry to find alternative funding model for student tuition fee and also looking to introduce "graduate-tax" did not come to me as a surprise but rather, a reminder of the urgency of the situation that confronts higher education funding. Nevertheless, may I use this opportunity to introduce to you what I thought is the...Workable Alternative to University Tuition Fee Funding-INTERACTIVE SPONSORSHIP
WHAT IS INTERACTIVE SPONSORSHIP?
Interactive sponsorship is a social enterprise business that offer free tuition fee funding to students for Vocational & Apprenticeship Skill Training to the ever-expanding need for higher education skills at University without demanding interest & loan repayment through the collaborative efforts of the fee paying parents and students by making most of the opportunities inherent in the UK tax relief incentives...Gift Aid.
Interactive Sponsorship is intended to alleviate parents & the funding agencies of government the financial burden of the wholesale-tuition fee funding; while also offering the government an exit strategy from the planned scrapping of the Child Trust Fund (CTF). In practice & in part, this idea implies that working parents of prospective undergraduates should well before their children finish secondary school be incentive to make subscription for sponsorship through Gift Aid scheme, which as tax relief will cost the government £300 for the basic-rate taxpayer or £600 for the higher-rate taxpayer and would account as that student's entire university education funding loan; of which is refundable to the government when the student qualify for sponsorship... (due to copyright issues, I will not be disclosing any further details of the modus operandi).
Interactive SponsorshipUK is pioneering a new and innovative approach to scholarship: 'do-it-yourself' (DIY Scholarship) concept based on a level playing field and equality of opportunity for a universal free tuition fee sponsorship.
1) To alleviate parents & guardians the financial burden of the wholesale-tuition fee funding
2) Cost-friendly approach to tuition fee funding-not available from the funding authorities of UK & Scotland and the High Street Banks
3) To create a level playing field for families & students to access free tuition fee funding
4) To incentivize students to acquire 'signature strengths'; not only certificated graduates-but also those who posses both aptitude & academic qualification to meet the industrial sector's demand for competent entry-level employees
5) The need to have in place a sustainable funding initiative to train & develop highly skilled vocational human capital resource required to meet new challenges in a rapidly growing industrial & technological market.
6) To help develop the education sector both local & international
7) To stimulate both healthy growth & rivalry within universities in order to create high standard-service-oriented programmes; and to be able to compete in the competitive globalize e-education market economy
8) To partner governments in providing tuition fee funding to students-so they can concentrate on funding research; improve infrastructures development and other areas of financial exigencies
9) An exit trategy for the government from the planned scrapping of the Child Trust Fund (CTF)
10) And to help educate the citizenry on social & environmental awareness.
1) Free starter packs for offline subscription worth £100 in bonuses
2) Refund of your 100% subscription fee when the beneficiary qualify for free tuition fee funding
3) It will save parents huge capital outlay to either invest in a new home, purchase a new car or go on a holiday of a lifetime with the family
4) Pays free £7,000 capitation tuition/maintenance fee per annum at any level of education
5) Free laptop/notebook/netbook with a mobile broadband package/24 months contract worth £1,200*
6) Receive cash-back on your laptops when you trade it in to be re-used by a third party on our affiliate programme recycling tool...*
7) Vocational & apprenticeship skill graduates will receive £15,000 for extra 2 years of unpaid tuition fees that is, if course of study is less than 18 months. And these monies are intended as business start-up capital*
8) In the unlikely event of unforeseen circumstances, the Interactive Sponsorship offer is transferable
9) The plan requires minimal investment and only two years to mature to pay for up to 5 years of education programme
10) Your money back guaranteed! Should you receive a better offer, we guarantee to refund your principal subscriprion fee.*
* Terms & Conditions Apply.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
We believe the future of every child is in our hands...
Because the best investment is in children...
And the greatest legacy is education-the foundation of all communities...
Making hopes & dreams a reality...Every Child Matters!
Copyright (C) 2010. All Rights Reserved.