CommonwealthFirst is a major new initiative to help SMEs trade and invest across the Commonwealth. The programme is developed by a partnership between the Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council and Royal Mail with the support from i-genius as implementation partner.
To find out more visit: www.commonwealthfirst.org
An Invitation to become a CommonwealthFirst Export Champion
One hundred outstanding UK SMEs will be selected over three years to become Commonwealth Export Champions.
• Do you want access to 1/3 of the world’s population?
• Is your business growing fast with high export potential?
• Do you have ambitious plans to grow internationally?
• Do you have what it takes to become a Commonwealth Export Champion?
CommonwealthFirst is a major new initiative to help SME’s trade and invest across the Commonwealth.
A free association of 53 diverse English-speaking countries with similar legal systems, business practices and values, the Commonwealth provides the perfect launching pad to grow your business internationally.
Over the next three years, 100 leading UK SMEs will be selected to become CommonwealthFirst Export Champions. Export Champions will be provided with unique access and support in their quest to win new business in the fast growing Commonwealth markets. Their success will be showcased as an encouragement to the wider UK business community.
Export Champions are selected on their potential for innovation, level of impact and ambition. Whether early stage or long established, CommonwealthFirst Export Champions will be ready to excel in Commonwealth markets.
Export Champions – Benefits
As an Export Champion you will be a part of an intensive world-class 3-year programme with international support, which include:
- Tailored trade missions: to fast growing Commonwealth markets such as Australia, Canada, India, Malaysia, Nigeria and South Africa
- Access to high level networks and introductions: to ensure you are dealing with the right people in country
- Training and mentoring: support from leading UK exporters, country and technical experts
- Unrivalled profiling and branding opportunities
- Assistance from UK Government, Trade Associations, Chambers of Commerce and a network of Suppliers
- Wider web platform providing advice and support to SMEs looking to expand into Commonwealth markets
The CommonwealthFirst programme has been developed in partnerships between the Commonwealth Enterprise and Investment Council, Royal Mail and i-genius.