News, views, knowledge and analysis on business and finance driving social progress.
The latest issue of Pioneers Post quarterly magazine is centred around venture philanthropy and i-genius members can receive a 40% discount for ‘print + digital’ subscriptions only, giving members access to thousands of news, views and video content on the Pioneers Post website. Log-in now or register at i-genius to access our ‘Member’s Area’ in order to reveal the ‘print + digital’ 40% discount code for the Pioneer’s Post quarterly magazine.
The topics being covered in the latest issue are:
- Cover feature: do you know the difference between venture philanthropy and impact investing?
- Global Focus on the state of social enterprise in east Africa.
- The Black Cab Interviews: Lord Victor Adebowale talks street sweeping, democracy and fairness.
- The Pioneer Post Essay: the SE100 Annual Report tells us how UK social ventures are doing.
- Pioneers Post Business School – Find out where social investment money is going, why some social investment fails and the future for charity.
- PLUS: We find out how European innovation will help refugees, see what a £250m social business looks like and finally, get to go down the pub.
- And much more…
Pioneers Post is delivered by the team at Matter&Co, a communications company working exclusively with mission driven organisations. It delivers the news and sets the agenda for the new wave of responsible business leaders and social entrepreneurs with an aim to create intelligent and engaging content through news, analysis, comment, profiles, debate, specialist reports, the Pioneers Post Business School and our its online TV and podcast channels.
socent news, social business news