turn your disability into an ability
The Celebrated Hub derives from the work of its coworking incubating residents who achieve business startup and career success with a tested business model, a clear action plan, and a well-rounded arsenal of skills to keep the wheels in motion. The Celebrated Hub showcase people with learning disabilities amazing talent’s from the cogs behind the wheel community co-working business hub.
- There are about 1.5 million people – nearly 3 in 100 – in the UK who have a learning disabiity and only 40% of people with a learning disability are in some form of work compared to 67% of people that have no disability.
- Up to 30% of ex offenders have a form of learning disability or learning difficulty
- 40% of the 5000 self made millionaires surveyed by the Celebrated Hub have some form of learning disabilities
The Celebrated Hub are doing a crowd funding project to refurbish an old pub to kick start the Celebrated Hub takeover project.
- Reduce learning disability hate crime (raising learning disability acceptance)
- Reduce learning disability poverty (sustainable work based on acceptance & outsourcing skills)
- Increase learning disability employment (inclusive training + pop up space)