- Media & Communications – news, member profiles and interviews throughout an extensive media/social media reach
- Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces – in partnership with International Health Consulting, the GCHW has hosted Awards Summit in London 2013, Shanghai 2014, Florianopolis 2015 and Washington, DC 2016 (where it co-created a new Global Alliance with FIESC/SESI at the World Bank), Singapore 2017 and Bergamo 2018. Its work in promoting health, wellbeing “Good Health equals Good Business” includes an online course with the University of Arizona and workplace certification programme
- Trade – implementation partner of CommonwealthFirst with the Commonwealth Enterprise & Investment Council (CWEIC) and Royal Mail to promote SME trade and investment
- i-genius Academy – leading provider of social entrepreneur training to the British Council, provision of online learning and a package of support for Universities in developing courses and student recruitment (University of Northampton)
- Investment – pioneering innovative forms of investment including Europe’s first Charity Bond for universities, St Crispin’s University of Northampton Charity Bond Scholarship Programme
- i-genius Policy Centre – projects geared to improving the policy and regulatory environment; i-genius partnered with the OECD, Istat, Lunaria on the European Union’s ‘beyond GDP’ initiative on data and statistics, Web-COSI. In 2017 we launched ‘Europe Evolve’, which is a series of roundtables comprising invited experts involved in parts of the social economy affected by the evolution of Europe. i-genius has also conducted a series of conferences and seminars including its World Summit on social entrepreneurship Phuket 2008, Asia Summit Bangkok 2012, International Commission to Pakistan, 2013 and Opportunity Pakistan conference Lahore 2014 as well as a series of study tours. The centre now also offers a Brexit Advisory Service.
Mission & History
i-genius is the world’s largest international community of social entrepreneurs. With a network spanning almost every country in the world, i-genius promotes the development of social entrepreneurship, social businesses and the wider social economy. i-genius began trading in 2008 and is based in London. i-genius has worked on projects in around 40 countries in partnership with organisations as diverse as the European Union, Commonwealth Enterprise & Investment Council, OECD, Italian National Statistics Institute (ISTAT), Royal Mail, British Council, Channel 4, and its effectiveness is recommended by BBC The World Challenge. i-genius is co-founder of the Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces which includes its annual Global Healthy Workplace Awards and Summit with partners (and award winners) including: World Bank, FIESC/SESI, GSK, Unilever, IBM, Shell, Xerox, Aetna, American University, Cigna, and Aetna.
i-genius has conducted projects in: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Mexico, Myanmar, Morocco, Netherlands, Pakistan, Philippines, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City, Vietnam.
What We Do
i-genius works in the following programme areas:
i-genius Business Structure