June 14-15 2011 | ExCel London
IT is most definitely at the heart of cost savings across the public sector, with the joint challenges of reducing costs within IT whilst enabling your organisation to deliver services more efficiently. The Guardian presents SmartGov Live 2011, which will aim to provide attendees with the latest insights and information shaping IT today, together with the opportunity to meet new and existing suppliers in one place. Register free now.
- Meet innovative suppliers showcasing cost effective IT solutions
- Listen to the most influential figures from public sector IT in the Government Talks
- Discover how IT can transform public services in our Best Practice Seminars
- Explore the Open Government feature area showcasing cost effective and practical Open Source software
- Enter our Open Source Solutions Awards to be in with a chance of winning some great prizes!
- Gain FREE entry to Smart Healthcare Live and The Public Procurement Show – both co-located with SmartGov Live
- Meet peers, leading industry figures, key suppliers and associations all under one roof
If any of our members do attend, please do share your experiences via facebook or on your i-genius profile.