Global Healthy Workplace Awards Applications Open, Florianopolis, Brazil, 2015
Application entries are now open for Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces’ (GCHW) Florianopolis Global Healthy Workplace Awards 2015 (GHWAwards). The GHWAwards are hosted by International Health Consulting, and i-genius, with the SESI as lead sponsor. There are three categories: Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises, and Multi-national enterprises.
Open to all employer organisations (for profit and not-for-profit):
1. Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs): with less than 500 employees who run exemplary programmes.
2. Large Enterprises: with over 500 employees who run exemplary programmes at one local worksite.
3. Multi-national enterprises: employers with employees in different countries who run exemplary programmes across multiple worksite locations and countries.
The benefits of the Awards programme are:
• Have your application assessed by a panel of top international health and workplace experts.
The Florianopolis 2015 Awards & Summit judges are:
+ North America – Nico Pronk, HealthPartners, USA
+ South America – Alberto Ogata, ABQV, Brazil
+ Europe – Stephen Bevan, The Work Foundation, UK
+ Africa – Edith Clarke, Ghana Health Service, Ghana
+ Asia – Daphne Koek, Health Promotion Board Singapore, Singapore
• Two finalists in each category are invited (travel and accommodation paid) to present to an audience of world leaders (corporate, governmental, academic, media) at the 3rd Global Healthy Workplace Summit, Florianopolis, 18th-19th May, 2015.
• Winners receive a prestigious Global Healthy Workplace Award certificate.
• A twelve month promotion package designed to give the winning organisations exposure to a global audience enabling others to learn from, replicate and where appropriate support them.
Applications close on the 23rd February 2015. Finalists will be informed by 16th March 2015. The application form and additional information can be found by visiting click here.
The 3rd Global Healthy Workplace Awards & Summit will take place in Florianopolis, Brazil on 18th-19th May, 2015. Attendance at the Summit is by invitation only with a handful of additional tickets to be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. To book a ticket to the Florianopolis Summit 2015 visit click here.
For more information on the Florianopolis 2015 Awards & Summit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org