southeast asia 2011-2012
In partnership with the University of California at Berkeley, Thammasat Business School proudly invites i-genius members and beyond to join them at the Global Social Venture Competition (GSVC), which encourages new-generation entrepreneurs who want to create social or environmental benefits, as well as profit.
This is an opportunity to:
- Showcase ideas to bring sustainable social transformation
- Be counseled and network with business professionals and social entrepreneurs
- Represent the Region in the Global Finals at UC Berkeley, USA
- Win prize money in total of USD 16,000 to grow your business
- Meet interesting, like-minded teams from around Southeast Asia and,
- Have fun doing a variety of activities at GSVC
Form a team including a graduate student or an individual who has graduated from a graduate programme within the past two yours.
14th January 2012: Due date to submit a five-page executive summary to email@example.com
*Selected teams will present in GSVC-SEA Finals 16-18 March 2012, Bangkok, Thailand