Do you have a healthy workplace? Would you like to have your workplace strategy and programme checked by leading global experts? If the answer is yes, then we would welcome your application for the Global Healthy Workplace Awards 2015 (GHWAwards). Applications deadline is on 2nd March 2015 with Finalists being informed in mid-March 2015. So there is still time to get your application!
The GHWAwards – now in its third year – are hosted by Wolf Kirsten International Health Consulting and i-genius, with SESI – SC as lead sponsor. There are three categories: Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises, and Multi-national enterprises. Entry submissions are free of charge and are open to all employer organisations (for profit and not-for-profit):
1. Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs): with less than 500 employees who run exemplary programmes.
2. Large Enterprises: with over 500 employees who run exemplary programmes at one local worksite.
3. Multi-national enterprises: employers with employees in different countries who run exemplary programmes across multiple worksite locations and countries.
The benefits of the Awards programme are:
• Have your application assessed by a panel of top international health and workplace experts.
The GHWAwards Florianopolis 2015 & Summit judges are:
+ North America – Nico Pronk, HealthPartners, USA
+ South America – Alberto Ogata, ABQV, Brazil
+ Europe – Stephen Bevan, The Work Foundation, UK
+ Africa – Edith Clarke, Ghana Health Service, Ghana
+ Asia – Daphne Koek, Health Promotion Board Singapore, Singapore
You can see full judges profiles here: http://www.globalhealthyworkplace.org/awards-florianopolis-2015.html
• Two finalists in each category are invited (travel and accommodation paid) to present to an audience of world leaders (corporate, governmental, academic, media) at the 3rd Global Healthy Workplace Summit, Florianopolis, 18th-19th May, 2015. Our previous Summits took place in Shanghai 2014 and London 2013, with regional seminars in San Diego 2014 and Sao Paulo 2013.
• Winners receive a prestigious Global Healthy Workplace Award certificate.
• A twelve month promotion package designed to give the winning organisations exposure to a global audience enabling others to learn from, replicate and where appropriate support them.
For more information on the Awards including previous winners, Awards criteria and application form, please visit: http://www.globalhealthyworkplace.org/awards-florianopolis-2015.html
If you feel your organisation is not best placed to apply for the Awards this year, we would appreciate you forwarding this opportunity within your network and welcome you to attend the Florianopolis Summit as a delegate. To book your place at the Florianopolis Summit visit: http://www.globalhealthyworkplace.org/summit-florianopolis-2015.html
For more information on the Florianopolis 2015 Awards & Summit including partnership and sponsorship opportunities, please email: email@example.com